KINETIC IS ESSENTIAL AS WELL AS THE PEOPLE WHO WORK HERE!
Do you want to be a part of making the finest industrial knives and hardened wear products, working with highly trained employees, and work with the best steels and tooling available?
Come join our team at The Kinetic Co., Inc. where we offer all those and an environmentally controlled air-conditioned world-class facility.
We are seeking to fill a 1st shift – Machine Operator-Perini Bonder-Entry Level Position. In this role you will be responsible for setting up and operating grinding machines to grind simple parts according to specifications.
We will provide training to further your Machining Career!
What’s in the job:
- Operate grinders and small floor or bench type machines up to and including grinders, punch press, and saws to perform repetitive machining operations on small standardized and fairly close tolerance parts and details.
- Use fixed limit gauges to check parts and/or standard inspection tools including micrometers and calipers.
What does it take:
- HSD/GED equivalent is required.
- At least 6 months to a year of machining experience.
- General knowledge of manual machine operations and basic blue print reading and understanding is required.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Physical Requirements: Regularly required to stand, walk, use hands to fingers, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. Must regularly lift or move up to 25 lbs. and occasionally lift or move up to 50 lbs.
We will provide quality training for this unique machine(s).
We offer a competitive benefit package including an excellent health insurance plan, wellness program, vacation time off, and a 401(K) plan with company match, just to name a few along with a tuition reimbursement program.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.’