WE ARE ESSENTIAL AND SO ARE OUR EMPLOYEES!
The Kinetic Co., Inc., a precision manufacturer of quality industrial knives and blades, selling to paper, steel, wood processing, food and other industries, is looking to add a Maintenance Technician to the Kinetic Team. We are looking for a highly motivated, result driven Maintenance Technician.
The candidate will be responsible for:
What’s in the job:
- Visually inspects, listens for unusual sounds, and tests machines and equipment to detect malfunction and discuss machine operation variations with supervisors or other maintenance workers to diagnose problems or repair machines.
- Troubleshoot electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic breakdown.
- Dismantles defective machines and equipment and installs new or repaired parts.
- Installs, programs, or repairs automated machinery and equipment such as robots or programmable controllers.
- Sets up and operates machine tools such as lathe, grinder, drill, and milling machine to repair or fabricate machine parts, jigs and fixtures, and tools.
- Performs all scheduled maintenance on all shop and office equipment and the physical building including HVAC equipment. Works directly with all outside maintenance vendors.
What does it take:
- HSD/GED; or 3-5 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- General knowledge of manual machine operations is required.
- Must be able to read and understand Electrical and Hydraulic blueprints.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Physical Requirements: Regularly required to stand, walk, use hands to fingers, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms, climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and talk and hear. Must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 lbs. and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 lbs.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Job Type: Full-time