Growing careers since 1950, The Kinetic Co., offers Continuous Trade Development by investing in our greatest assets, our employees. We strive to improve ourselves so that we can better support each other and our customers.
What’s in the job:
– Transporting incoming and outgoing materials to designated areas.
– Operating forklifts, electrical hoists, overhead cranes and other power-driven equipment to load or move materials.
– Supplying production areas with needed materials.
– Loading and unloading material(s).
– Operate light stake body or van type truck to pick up and deliver materials, supplies, equipment, etc., as directed.
– Plan route and load truck to facilitate orderly dispatching. *
What does it take:
– HSD/GED, 1 year or more of related experience.
– Valid Wisconsin Vehicle Operators License with good driving record.
– Meet requirements of the DOT certified physical exam.
– Must be forklift certified (through Kinetic).
– Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
– Ability to read, write and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
– Effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
HOURS MAY BE ALTERED DUE TO DRIVING SCHEDULE/BUSINESS NEEDS
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 – $20.00 per hour