WE ARE ESSENTIAL AND SO ARE OUR EMPLOYEES!
Do you want to be a part of making the finest industrial knives and hardened wear products, working with highly trained employees, with the finest metal working equipment available, and with the best steels and tooling available? Come join our team at Kinetic, who has been in business over 70 years.
We are seeking an experienced CNC/NC Milling Machine Operator for 2nd Shift.
What’s in the job:
- Set up and operate CNC Mill(s) to perform various machine functions such as; milling, turning, boring, recessing, and occasional profiling or contouring of metallic and nonmetallic work-pieces.
- Set-up, create, check programs and operate automatic numerically controlled machine tools.
- Work from operational data to define tooling, fixturing, and machine arrangements.
- Recommend tooling arrangements, fixtures, and operational sequences, etc.
- Use a variety of precision measuring instruments.
What does it take:
- 5+ years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be able to read and understand blueprints, specifications and routings.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Flexible Hours – Your choice of 4 – 10 hour shifts or 5 – 8 hour shifts
Shift Differential of $1.00
Physical Requirements: Regularly required to stand, walk, use hands to fingers, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. Must regularly lift or move up to 25 lbs. and occasionally lift or move up to 50 lbs.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.’
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $30.00 – $36.50 per hour
Please include a completed application when applying for this job.