WE ARE ESSENTIAL JUST LIKE OUR EMPLOYEES!
Are you open to working in a Job-Shop environment that will need you to be a problem-solver, one that will challenge you to be your best, one that will support you in your desire to learn and grow? If so, join our team at The Kinetic Co., Inc. where we offer all those within an air-conditioned world-class facility.
We are seeking to fill a 3rd shift – Entry Level position. In this role you will be operating a large Blanchard/Mattison style Grinder-Machines or Perini Bonder.
This is a great role for someone looking to build upon their general machining skills and experiences to have a lasting career.
What’s in the job:
- Responsible for grinding large steel plates and bars to customer’s specifications and tolerances.
- Responsible for the set-up, adjustment, operation and conducting periodic maintenance of Blanchard/Mattison grinders.
- Able to learn and repeat loading, blocking and grinding instructions.
- Learn the proper grind stone selection and use for the correct steel to grind.
What does it take:
- HSD/GED equivalent.
- At least 1 year of machining experience with metals/steel.
- General knowledge of manual machine operations required.
- Overhead crane experience would be a plus, but we will be providing the necessary training.
- Experienced using and interpreting inspection tools (micrometer, caliper, depth micrometer, etc).
- Must be able to read blueprints.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Physical Requirements: Regularly required to stand, walk, use hands to fingers, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. Must regularly lift or move up to 25 lbs. and occasionally lift or move up to 50 lbs.
We offer a competitive benefit package including an excellent health insurance plan, a wellness program, vacation time, 401(K) plan with company match, plus more.’
Shift Differential: $0.50
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 – $19.00 per hour