The Kinetic Co., Inc. is seeking a high energy self-motivated, independent individual to drive new growth and maintain accounts within the assigned territory for our grouping of companies.
With The Kinetic Co., Inc. you will be responsible for the sales and service of a variety of established customers and new potentials within our vast range of product capabilities ranging from:
-Tissue Converting (such as Toilet Paper / Kitchen Towel and other related products)
-Steel Mill Processing and Service Centers
-Wood Veneer (OSB, Ply Wood, Veneer Centers)
-Food Processing and Packaging
-Recycling / Plastic Pelletizing
-Other Products and Services such as Large Machining
- Two-year degree or equivalent inside sales experience (Bachelor’s degree, steel and/or manufacturing experience is preferred).
- Ability to figure mathematical equations such as percentages, interest, discounts, commissions, proportions, area, circumference, volume, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for both internal and external recipients.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Sytline and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software experience preferred but not required.
- Candidate must have a valid drivers license with a clean driving record.
The job will be based out of a home office with travel roughly 50% of the time. The ideal location for this candidate would be in the Atlanta, GA area or the Charlotte, NC area. This job will require on-site training in Greendale, WI.
Non-travel weeks will be focused on developing products within your area along with setting up future appointments; discussions with customers, follow up on quotations, visit reports, liaise with other product-line managers at Greendale, Wisconsin headquarters.
- Competitive pay that includes a base and generous bonus plan
- Mileage and Expense Reimbursement
- Paid holidays and vacation
- Comprehensive medical and dental insurance
- Company provided life insurance
- 401k with generous company match
Learn more about our company and products by visiting out website at www.knifemaker.com
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.