The Kinetic Co., Inc.
COME BECOME A PART OF THE KINETIC TEAM!
The Kinetic Company has been a world class manufacturer of industrial knives for 75 years. We are seeking an additional Inside Sales Correspondent to join our growing team.
- Provide our established existing customers with a rapid response to quote requests for our standard product lines. There is no cold calling in the position.
- Collaborate with estimating, engineering, and production staff to develop quotes for our ever expanding and evolving product line items.
- Support outside sales staff by monitoring and tracking trends and market changes to provide accurate information for our customers.
- Order entry with a strong attention to detail.
- Analyze data to forecast customer needs.
- Two-year degree or equivalent inside sales experience (Bachelor’s degree, steel and/or manufacturing experience is preferred).
- Ability to figure mathematical equations such as percentages, interest, discounts, commissions, proportions, area, circumference, volume, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for both internal and external recipients.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Sytline and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software experience preferred but not required.
- Starting annual salary of $46,000 – $52,000
- Paid holidays and vacation
- Comprehensive medical and dental insurance
- Company provided life insurance
- 401k with generous company match
Come join our growing team at The Kinetic Company. Email your resume today to firstname.lastname@example.org.