WE ARE ESSENTIAL AND SO ARE OUR EMPLOYEES!
Do you want to be a part of making the finest industrial knives and hardened wear products, working with highly trained employees, with the finest metal working equipment available, and with the best steels and tooling available? Come join our team at Kinetic, who has been in business over 70 years.
We are seeking an Inside Sales Correspondent.
Job Purpose: Interpreting and analyzing customer inquiries to determine the most effective method of solution while enhancing the customer experience and representing Kinetics’ customer centric approach.
- Delivery of elevated customer service etiquette and solutions that provide our customers with the Kinetic experience they have come to expect.
- Personally, answering incoming telephone calls from customers, taking accurate notes of conversation, delegate requests for additional information, changes or service of a technical nature to appropriate department.
- Handling a broad range of customer requests; quotations, terms, deliveries, applications, service, complaints, adjustments, requests for literature, price lists, etc.
- Follow up on complaints requiring replacements or adjustments.
- Must become knowledgeable about products, services, pricing procedures and sales policies.
- Compile quotations from our estimating team and outsourced vendors.
- Two-year degree highly desired or equivalent experience or combination of education and experience.
- Sytline experience preferred but not required.
- Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- Ability to figure mathematical equations such as percentages, interest, discounts, commissions, proportions, area, circumference, volume, etc.