The Kinetic Co., Inc. is seeking a high energy self-motivated, independent individual to drive new growth and maintain accounts within the assigned territory for our grouping of companies.
With The Kinetic Co., Inc. you will be responsible for the sales and service of a variety of established customers and new potentials within our vast range of product capabilities ranging from:
– Tissue Converting (such as Toilet Paper / Kitchen Towel and other related products)
– Steel Mill Processing and Service Centers
– Wood Veneer (OSB, Ply Wood, Veneer Centers)
– Food Processing and Packaging
– Recycling / Plastic Pelletizing
– Other Products and Services such as Large Machining
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in related field.
- Previous experience working with tool steel.
- Minimum of 5 years business to business sales.
- Previous experience in multi-state territory sales a plus, open to previous regional sales experience.
The job will be based out of a home office with travel roughly 50% of the time. The ideal location for this candidate would be in the Portland, Oregon area. This position will be responsible for sales in the following states:
- Arizona & Other Areas as Assigned
Non-travel weeks will be focused on developing products within your area along with setting up future appointments; discussions with customers, follow up on quotations, visit reports, liaise with other product-line managers at Greendale, Wisconsin headquarters.
Candidate must have a valid drivers license with a clean driving record.
Position is paid based on a base pay of $65,000 USD plus a commissioned monthly bonus. Mileage Reimbursement and Expenses. Medical & 401(K) Retirement benefits included.
Learn more about our company and products by visiting our website at www.knifemaker.com
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.