Do you want to be a part of making the finest industrial knives and hardened wear products, working with highly trained employees, with the finest metal working equipment available, and with the best steels and tooling available? Come join our team at Kinetic where we offer all those and an air-conditioned world-class facility.
We are seeking an experienced 1st shift CNC Lathe Operator.
What’s in the job:
- Program, set up and operate CNC Lathes to perform various machine functions such as drilling, reaming, boring, turning, and broaching of metallic and nonmetallic work-pieces.
- First piece and in process inspections of parts produced.
- Work from operational data to define tooling, fixturing, and machine arrangements.
- Recommend tooling applications and operational sequences to assist in developing practical programming for new and existing machining requirements.
What does it take:
- HSD/GED; or 5-7 years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must have extensive experience with programming on Fanuc and Mori Seiki controls.
- Previous experience with Master Cam software
- Must be able to read blueprints.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Physical Requirements: Regularly required to stand, walk, use hands to fingers, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. Must regularly lift or move up to 25 lbs. and occasionally lift or move up to 50 lbs.
We offer a competitive benefit package including an excellent health insurance plan, a generous vacation policy, and a 401(K) plan with company match.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $30.00 to $36.00 /hour