The Kinetic Co., Inc.
WE ARE ESSENTIAL AND SO ARE OUR EMPLOYEES!
Do you want to be a part of making the finest industrial knives and hardened wear products, working with highly trained employees, with the finest metal working equipment available, and with the best steels and tooling available? Come join our team at Kinetic, who has been in business over 70 years.
If you are looking to grow your machining experience, seeking a CNC Lathe Machine Operator for 1st shift.
What’s in the job:
- Set up and operate CNC Lathe(s) to perform various machine functions such as; milling, turning, boring, recessing, and occasional profiling or contouring of metallic and nonmetallic work-pieces.
- Set-up, create, check programs and operate automatic numerically controlled machine tools.
- First piece and in process inspections of parts produced.
- Work from operational data to define tooling, fixturing, and machine arrangements.
- Recommend tooling arrangements, fixtures, and operational sequences, etc.
- Use a variety of precision measuring instruments.
- General knowledge of machine shop practices and techniques, machine operation and tooling.
What does it take:
- 2-6 years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be able to read and understand blueprints, specifications and routings.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 – $27.00 per hour